- I adhere to a code of ethics as stated in the American Massage Therapy Association http://www.amtamassage.org/About-AMTA/Core-Documents/Code-of-Ethics.html and to the standards of practice required by the State of New Hampshire.
- I work within the scope of practice of my training.
- I keep clients personal and health information confidential and am HIPPA compliant.
- I work in an environment that respects all people.
- Each therapeutic session is designed with the client’s needs and desires in mind.
- Clients are draped with a sheet during the entire session. Only the parts of the body being worked on are exposed.
- My equipment is safe and clean.
- The fees for outcalls are not the same as in my studio and you should talk to me for more details.
- Sessions are by appointment only. Call Missy Blanchard at 603-283-8443 to schedule your appointment.
- Appointments are confirmed the day before either by phone or email reminders.
- Payment is expected upon treatment.
- I accept cash, local checks, and credit cards through Pay Pal.
- There will be a $30 fee for bounced checks.
- Tips are gratefully accepted but not required.
- I do not accept insurance but am happy to assist clients in filling out the appropriate forms.
- I return calls and emails within 24 hours unless I am out of town.
- Clients are expected to show up 5-10 minutes prior to their appointment to get settled in.
- Clients are expected to give a 24 hour notice if they need to cancel or reschedule.
- It is the responsibility of the client to alert the therapist of any changes in their health or condition.
- The massage session begins and ends at the scheduled time. Sessions that begin late due to the client arriving late will end at the scheduled time and remain at the full price.
- Our office and parking lot is a non-smoking environment.
- I offer treatments that are for strictly therapeutic and relaxation purposes. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session will be stopped immediately.
- Please alert the therapist of any allergies to nuts or other ingredients that may be used in the massage oils or creams.
Download a PDF version of the policy here.